Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Power of Written Word

This morning, as i was surfing the net, i came across a reference to a new book --http://oneyeardailygrind.blogspot.com/ a twenty-something devotional from author Sarah Arthurs. Sarah and her husband intentionally live in a difficult section of Durham SC, intending to make a difference in their world. From her location she has written multiple books, and is impacting not just Durham, but people through out the US and the World.

It occured to me once again today, the power and influence that the written word has to effect life transformational change within an individual. Ask anyone who knows me, and they will tell you that I am a highly verbal person. Writing is not necessarily one of my strong suites.


One of the reasons today I have begun this blog is to stretch my writing skills, share all most on a daily so others could join me on this incredible journey God has called me on, and reach out to the world outside of Ransomville NY.

I invite you to interact with me - come back often - and discover with me the power of the transformational Word of God.

This is so kewl!!!!!

2 comments:

btlowery said...

Hey Pops. Good to see a new Blog. I'll add you to my list of favorite bloggers. That is, if you add me.

www.itsalldicta.blogspot.com

pblowery said...

bt

consider yourself added! find it fascinating that the blogspots are very similar in name. this time the tree didn't fall far from the acorn.