Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Slacking!

"I was busy and I just couldn't find the time" That's my story and I'm sticking to it! The last time I posted to my blog was almost a month ago. Time certainly does fly, and it's easy to become distracted.

One of our core values at RFMC is this thing called honesty -- which is sometimes very hard to deal with -- and if I am completely honest, I do know why I haven't written. I would like to confess that so much has been going on with me and my world that I not sure I even know how to communicate in any effective way all the wonderful and miraculous things God is doing, and that would be true, but it is not the whole truth.

The whole truth is that I would rather rest and relax than write. Writing is a difficult task for this very verbal person, and to sit and write is not something I enjoy. So rather than take the hard road, I have opted for the easier road. I've been slacking!

Well this morning it changes, and I will once again try to hone my writing skills and share with others this wonderful journey that God has blessed me with.

What difficult thing are you avoiding? What step or steps can you take today to put forth just a little extra effort?

Relax. You can start right after that cup of coffee, but start!

No comments: