Thursday, August 13, 2009

Weeklong Wedding Celebration


Bt and Stephanie


Keeping up with my blog is a task that I have obviously grown slack in . . . needing an excuse to begin writing again - the wedding is an excellent opportunity to start again.

On Saturday, August 15th, my eldest son, BT, is taking as his bride Stephanie Volgelzang.

We arrived here in Holland Michigan Sunday at approximately 11:18pm. We are here for the entire week to celebrate the marriage -- kinda like an old time biblical wedding that lasted for days. Yahoo! Let the celebration begin!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny thing! As I'm looking at this photo I'm reminded of my own marriage. BT looks so excited and I can see the fire burning in his eyes. I began thinking I remember when.... Oh no I better stop. Why should it just be a memory? We should keep the fire burning in our marriage as long as we're together. Complacency is the Devil's foothole and it causes us to believe that God did not give us his best. On the contrary, we're blessed to have the man or woman the God gave us. Congradulations BT and I pray for your future success.