Friday, November 2, 2007

Post A Comment

Recently I received an email from someone who wanted to post a comment, but didn't know how to do it. Being a friend and a responsible, blogging pastor, I assured them there was a way, and I would go and discover how. When I came here to my illustrious blog I searched and couldn't find out how to connect to post.

Now I know I am male, but I do stop and ask for directions (not as frequently since I got a GPS system, but that is an entirely different post for a different day). Not wanting to let this person down, I decided to click the "help button" and search for answers. After a few minutes I realized I had not selected that feature when I set p the blog. A few moments later all was right with the blog. Now you can go to the end of each post and simply click on "Post A Comment" and in the next window, respond to your hearts content.

I was thinking - sometimes I feel like there are things I need to respond to, connect to, and yet I have no idea how to do it. I sometimes feel like I'm being asked to do something I can't do. Sometimes I feel like God is asking me to engage but I don't know where the link is.

That is the very time that I need to go to God's Word - the "help directory" and search for the answer. To my amazement I discover that God has provided the info that I need! He has already provided the means, I just hadn't discovered it or utilized it. God always provides what we need!

Take some time today to read God's help manual - The Bible! It has the answers you are looking for! And if you still can't find what you're looking for, don't hesitate to stop and ask for directions -- I'm as close as the "Post A Comment" button away.

2 comments:

pblowery said...

Just checking -- it works Karen!

Anonymous said...

hey pb...thanx for your daily mini's and encouragements...this REALLY IS "kewl"!! n.p.